Despite Agreement Vertaling

Overall, the question remains, of course, how important this is. It is legally significant that 90% of the individual evidence translated in the Dutch translation disappears. They still see it regularly, especially for contracts: in case of non-compliance with the provisions of this article, they are jointly and severally liable (etc.). A simple Google search indicates that together and several, or more seriously: solidarily, are translated in 90% of cases by “roll and several times”. In the remaining 10% as “directed and separated”, or as “articulation and several”. (The official Dutch translation of European laws and regulations only gives “roll-called” A writing or subpoena, which you also see as a translation, is in fact the document itself, and therefore perhaps (including through the participation of the judicial officer) better translated into “writing”. For people who want to know how aggressions and batteries have been explained in the United States since 1685, I would like to refer to the reference work Words and Phrases (click here or here). It costs a bit, but you can win a few complaints based on court decisions from the last 332 years. Of course, there are also very different formulations for joint and several liability. You can use it together or together for together. For several, you can use separately, alone or each of them…